Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all...a little late...but I hope you all had a great one!!! We had a fun one.  It's very different celebrating it here since no one else does...but we still had fun.  Caleb made a 'thankful list' and we had previously made a turkey that we put feathers on to complete the look...


After Megan woke up from her nap, the kids and I took the train up to my in-laws place to help my mother in law with dinner preparations.  Then Jeremy and his dad showed up about dinner time for the meal after work...

We had a fun time being together...




So, happy Thanksgiving everyone...hope you had a great day with family and friends.  One thing I know is that I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  God's blessed us so very much and I am so thankful for that. One of my favorite songs has a line in it that says, "Where would we be without you Jesus, where would we be without You Lord..."  That pretty much sums up my thoughts...it's so very true...i wouldn't be where I am without Him...He's the one that makes the difference...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awesome, Charissa! Yes, we owe it all to Jesus! Looking forward to seeing you soon! We're working on your box to come to you!