Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Looking a lot like Christmas...


Well, we decorated for Christmas awhile ago now, but I'm just getting this up...sorry it's taken so long.  We actually put the tree and all the decorations up even before Thanksgiving!!! GASP!!!!! I know, I know, you're supposed to wait until at least the day after...but I was too excited...so you gotta give me a break!!! =)

The kids were super excited to get all the tree up so we went ahead and did it and we've been enjoying it for a couple weeks already...=) So, here's some pics of the decorating process and the rest of the house in all it's Christmas cheer!!! 























They also each had a tree of their own to decorate and we put them in each of their rooms.  They were pretty excited about that!!!



Caleb's tree

Megan's tree
 And here are some pictures from around the house, keeping up with the festive theme...


Centerpiece on my table
Just inside the front door, around the corner


Entryway table




I hope you all have had fun decorating your homes for Christmas and are enjoying the season...




No comments: