Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall fun...

The kids and I have been having fun doing various activities in the "fall" theme...We've been cutting out colored leaves and pumpkins...playing in the few leaves we have outside...




...took them trick or treating on Halloween...








































...and made pumpkin cookies.

I've gotten inspired also and made a little Thanksgiving decor with my new Making Memories Slice machine...This is right in the entry way of our apartment...I think it gives a nice festive welcome to our place...and yes, we do need a new family picture, that was was taken was Megan was 5 months old and she's now 2...





Caleb and I started making a turkey too to put on his door for the month of November...We'll be adding a feather every day until thanksgiving...


I hope all of you are having fun in this fall season...and as we prepare for the winter season...Christmas!!! =)  I'm so excited...all the Christmas decorations are up here in Singapore...but I'm trying hard not to do anything yet until after Thanksgiving...we'll see how that goes.. =)  Well, have a great fall day!!

No comments: