Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So thankful for my family...

Well, with thanksgiving last week, it makes you think about what you're thankful for. It didn't take much thinking though as I feel so blessed. Our growing little family is what I'm so thankful for. Jeremy is such an amazing husband and the best friend ever. Caleb is so much fun and hilarious. He makes us laugh all the time with all his little antics and the expressions he uses. He is quite full of energy but when he settles down, he's quite the sweetheart. He's always giving us kisses and hugs and telling Jeremy, Megan, and I that he loves us. My favorite is after I give him a kiss, and he says, "Mom, thanks for that kiss!!!" It's just the cutest thing ever. Then there's our newest addition, Megan. She's still so little but has brought us so much joy. She's such a good baby and so much fun. Here's a couple pics taken on thanksgiving of the kids...


Today, as I was changing Megan, Caleb and I were playing and talking to her. I started tickling her a little and she smiled!!!!! Then did it again a bit later when I tickled her again. It was so cute! It's the first time that she's smiled in response to something. Most of the time she just smiles in her sleep. So, that was a lot of fun. She will be one month old tomorrow already. I can't believe it's already been that long. I'm trying to savor each moment as I know it goes WAY TOO FAST!!!!!!! This video was taken just tonight...enjoy...



I have truly been so blessed. When I was little I always wanted to be a mom...I've dreamed of where I am right now. So, I'm right where I always wanted to be, serving God as a wife and a mom. People ask me how things are going with the 2 kids now, and I just tell them I'm so happy right now cause this is all I ever wanted and dreamed of. God is so good and He's taken such good care of us as well as let us be a part of an amazing church here with the most amazing young people ever! I'll update soon on how the youth ministry is going. God's doing great things and we're so happy to be apart of it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charissa,
It warms us to see how God has blessed you all. He certainly has great plans ahead for you. Yea! For the ticket, too. We look forward to seeing you here, but would like to go there, too. What do you think about that timing, though? Will it work?

Anonymous said...

The video is so adorable. Thanks for sharing, it's very encouraging and I'm so happy for you.