Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The tree is up!!!!!

Well, we got out our tree and decorated it tonight. Caleb was so excited, he kept thanking us over and over again for letting him decorate. Whenever he does something he's really happy about doing he is overwhelmed with thankfulness and expresses it in as many ways as he can. It's really quite cute. So, here's some photos of him decorating tonight.





Megan is now 3 weeks old and is doing really well. She's sleeping well and eating well also. She is only waking up once or twice in the night so we've been really blessed. Yay for 2 good sleepers!!!! She's such a good baby and we're having so much fun with her. Caleb still loves her to pieces and can't stop giving her kisses. I'm so happy to have my little girl and Jeremy is still smitten by his daughter! I can't believe she's already 3 weeks. Time goes so fast. I'm trying to treasure each moment as I know how fast it all went with Caleb and I know it won't be any different this time around. Here's some of the latest pictures of Megan...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see you and hear about your days! Sarah had to let me know about your update, though. I thought it was supposed to send an automatic email to alert us of the addition to your blog. I don't know. Maybe I didn't do something. We love you! This helps us feel more like we are closer.