Monday, December 8, 2008

Smiling Megan...

Well i managed to catch a couple little smiles on video the other day so thought I'd share with you all. Enjoy!!! We're off to youth camp this week with 270 of our youth!!!! It's gonna be an awesome week!!!!! Caleb's been looking forward to camp for months so this morning he asked me if we were going and i told him we were. He said, "right now?" I told him after we got ready, and immediately he wanted to get in the bath. He's been more than willing to do anything...as long as we go to camp!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charissa, I love to hear you and Megan and see her as she developes. She has the sweet little bird mouth that I remember of other little ones. She so reminds me of you. Hope you continue to put these little videos on here and we can view them again and again. Hope to catch you online, maybe later today. We'll be with Sarah and Kylie. We had another snow day today!