Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life of a Mom

The laundry has been washed, dried, and folded..


The dishes have been done..


Toys from the day are put away..


My life seems to consist of these small joys..but I'm so thankful for my life..not for myself..but my life. I'm thankful for what it consists of. For the most part I'm home with the two kids and cleaning up after them..if I only looked at the surface, it could seem worthless..but it's not..cause I choose to look beyond that.

I provide a home for my family..a place of safety, fun, and laughter. When we walk into the doors, I want there to be a feeling of warmth and love. So I invest in my kids and spend quality time with them. I tickle them, do crafts with them, hug and kiss them and teach them about life. We have a good time together and when Jeremy comes home, Megan runs to the door yelling excitedly, 'Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!!' Caleb also rushes to him with an update of all we did in that day and I give him a welcome home kiss...and a home-cooked dinner.

Our house isn't perfect and there are so many things I wish I could do differently in the decor, but in the end all I want is my family to love my family and for them to know that I do.

Like I said, I love my life, and I'm thankful for God's goodness to me!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: