Friday, October 15, 2010

How different could they be??

Both of my kids are so wonderful, but oh so different!! They both have strong personalities but it's expressed so differently!!



Caleb is stable. He's predictable. He's not big on change but he's the kind of guy you want around cause he's dependable..yes, even at 5 years old!! If he hasn't finished his dinner..and much later I forget about it..then ask him if he wants dessert..he'll refuse it, telling me he can't cause he didn't finish his dinner!! How amazing is that!! He's such a sweetie. He comes up and tells me, "Mommy, you're beautiful!" or "Mommy, I love you!" or "Mommy, you do a good job!" Seriously, how sweet is that?? The other day in Sunday School he told the teacher that she was a really good helper and does good helping all the kids. He's amazing!!! I love this kid!!



Megan is up for anything!! She's adventurous and gets into everything!! She's the one that I worry about when it's too quiet. A few weeks ago she found my mascara and decided to try it on!! I found it all over her eye brow. She thinks it's fun to play with our cat's food and sometimes litter..she's unpredictable!! There's no telling what she'll do next!! She keeps me on my toes..but she is also very sweet. Her latest thing is to come up to myself, Jeremy or Caleb, give a huge hug and say, " I wuv you!!!" she's also been breaking out in dances lately. She'll get excited about something and do a little dance!! It's so sweet.

I've been blessed with 2 amazing kids that are so different but so strong in their own ways. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of when I was big..and all I wanted was to be a wife and mom. I'm living my dream, and I'm so thankful!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: