Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today is the day....will she come?

Well, today is my official due date and still no sign of Megan. I've had a few contractions here and there, but nothing very painful and not consistent. I thought I was going to have her on Sunday, but nothing...every day we keep thinking it may be the day, and nothing...So, trying not to get our hopes up every day, but it's hard. I was 5 days overdue with Caleb when he decided to make his appearance, so I know what it's like to go over, and it's not fun. So I'm just trying to trust that God knows what's best and Megan will come in his timing. I'm still feeling great, so that's good and not too uncomfortable, most of the time at least. I'm just really anxious to see her! So, we're just waiting over here and praying she comes soon. Here I am at 39 1/2 weeks...


I had been thinking I wanted one last family pic of just the 3 of us, but didn't know if I would get one as Caleb hasn't been cooperating for pictures when I want to take them. But while we were sitting at dinner the other night he said we should take a picture...so I jumped at the chance. I was so happy that I got it!!! Family pictures make moms happy...=)

1 comment:

MomOfDudes said...

Blessings to you and your family Charissa. Can't wait to see Megan