Friday, October 10, 2008

Caleb, our big boy...

It's been awhile since I've posted some pics of Caleb, so I thought I'd post some for you all to see. He's growing up so fast and is so independent now. It's very nice, but I am realizing more and more how fast this time really does go. He's already talking about wanting to go to school. Not sure what I think about that...=)








He's quite a ball of energy and comes up with the funniest sayings. The other day he told one of the youth in our church that his hair was 'funky'...haha...the guy got quite a laugh out of that one. He's also been into measuring things with our tape measure. He's been going around measuring everything from his tummy, to our cat, to Mommy, to his room...everything! He asked me how long something was while he was measuring so I told him it was about 3 feet. He then responded, "and hands too?" =) I laughed...it was just too cute!!! In one of the pics you can see him laying back on a float in the water. He told us there that he was getting a tan...He makes us laugh all the time with the stuff he comes up with.








He's getting real excited for Megan to come. He keeps telling me all the places that he's going to hold her...on his bed, on the couch, on the chair...He's really very excited. I can't wait to see what he's going to do when he sees her for the first time. I know I'm going to be all teary...He comes up and hugs my stomach and talks to her. He tells her that he loves her and that she needs to come out! It's really adorable. I just hope she listens to him and does come out soon!


Anyway, just wanted to give a little update on how Caleb is doing and let you see some recent pics as well. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charissa,
These are some of the cutest pictures I've seen of Caleb! Could we have some?