Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fun at the dinner table...


Last night as we were finishing dinner the kids started dancing around and having a good time. Then Megan started laughing..she's got this silly laugh nowadays so I thought it would be fun to catch it on video. Of course after I got my phone to video them, they stopped..but Jeremy knows what to do to get a response..so here it is!! Enjoy!! 


Isn't her laugh just hilarious?? It's her latest thing..and I'm so happy I caught it on video...and Caleb...loves to make her laugh and as you can see, loves to be on video!! =) He kept looking at it, knowing I was getting him in action!! Love my family, and the fun, simple times we have together!!

1 comment:

Joy (Aesther) said...

Ha Megan's super cute! :p So gad that she is okay already... Thank God! ;d