Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bali!!!!!


Well we had a great time in Bali!!! The trip started on a sad note as when we got to the hotel I looked through my bag and realized that my Iphone was gone. It fell out of my pocket on the plane and I didn't see it when I checked the seat as the cover was red, just like the seatbelts. So, it started on not such a great note, but I decided to not let it ruin my holiday and the great time I could have with my wonderful family. After all, it was just a phone...but a nice one at that. =(

Anyway, we had a wonderful time relaxing at the pool and beach. We got an early start every day as it gets light around 5:30 am there so Megan was up with the sun. Oh well. So it was early to bed and early getting up each day.



On Friday was our friend's wedding, which was very beautiful!!! Caleb was the ring bearer and he did a very good job at it, especially since we only got 2 days notice!! He had fun, knowing that he was doing a very important job!! We had a great time all together and only wished it lasted longer. Here's some pictures of our time there...



No comments: