Thursday, October 15, 2009

Caleb's Projects


Caleb and I have been working on projects the last couple days so I thought I would let you in on what we've made. I had a bunch of toilet paper rolls in the garbage and thought we could do something with them...so we made a caterpillar and a pair of binoculars!! Caleb is very happy with his creations...Here he is painting his caterpillar...



Here's the binoculars...





As you can see he's very proud of himself. He's been taking the binoculars everywhere with us...we went to the zoo the other day and he brought them. He was so cute looking through them to look at the animals!!!

3 comments:

Grace Ma said...

Great ideas! Now i know what to do with the tens of toilet rolls i collected "just in case" :)

Aunt Ju said...

Oh my goodness! What a great idea and Ca looks so incredibly proud!

MrsAngieW said...

Those are great ideas so very creative. I'll have to keep those in mind when Sammy gets older